Groupon, LivingSocial, Other Online Deals
+ How to redeem printed Groupons
- There is a folder on each iPad called "Online Deals" with an app for each online deal's redemption page. If you are not automatically logged in, check here for logins.
- Login here
- The username and password should automaticall fill in for you. However if they don't, the username is "firstname.lastname@example.org" and the password is "robusto"
- Click "Redeem" at the top of the page and enter in the 10 digit barcode number from the printed Groupon.
+ How to identify a network issue
Any of the following conditions usually means a problem with the network:
- If you have any sort of communication issue or error message, it is most likely a problem with our network.
- If the stations are not seeing each other
- If the orders aren't synching
+ How to fix a network issue
STEP 1) Confirm that the main Comcast Business Class modem is working properly. There should be 6 lights on: 4 green lights and channels 1 and 2 should be lit up orange. If that is correct (which it almost always is) then it is likely not a Comcast issue. If any of the lights are out, simply unplug the Comcast Business Class modem, wait 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in. It will take 2-3 minutes for it to fully restart. Open a Safari browser and see if you can connect to any major website.
STEP 2) Most networking issues can be fixed by simply unplugging the white TP Link modem that is stuck to the wall in the mop closet, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in. It will take 2-3 minutes for it to fully restart. Open a Safari browser and see if you can connect to any major website.
STEP 3) Once you've checked the modems and restarted one or both, then you should check the iPad itself.
- Start by killing the Revel app. To kill the app, press the button on the credit card swipe twice, this will arrange any open apps in an accordian style view. Simply swipe the Revel app upwards and it will dissappear.
- Hold down the main power button on the iPad on the top of the left side until a red power slide appears on-screen. Power it off. Wait 1 minute before turning it back on.
- Open Safari and check to see if you can open any web page. If you still cannot get online then proceed to step 4. Otherwise if you can, then proceed to step 5.
- If you've come to this point and still aren't having luck, call Peter at (303) 597-8687. He might instruct you to call Revel tech support at (844) 584-3316 x2. Keeps this number handy.
- Once restared and you can browse the Internet in Safari, then open Revel, and hit the Refresh button. Check to see if Revel now works (it should).
End of Night Procedures
+ Last Call Timeline
- 1:30am Last call
- 1:40am Nicely tell everyone that you need to pull drinks in 10 min
- 1:45am Turn off music and turn up lights
- 1:50am Pick up ALL drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic as well) and say “thank you for joining us tonight but I need to pick up all beverages now so we can start closing down"
1:55am Bar needs to be empty. Politely asking people to leave, saying “thanks for coming in tonight, but it’s almost 2am and by law I we aren't allowed to have people here anymore."
- This is a first question
This is the first line of an answer to the question above. This is a second line of the answer.
- Bullet points
- Can be used too
- This is a second question
This is a one line answer to the question above.